The ancient Snake and Ladder game which is known as Moksha Patam , is quite an awesome game being played for centuries across the globe by children and even by the elders. Its a high class board game. Moving the Dice along the way keeping care of snakes and always looking for the bottom of the ladder to move up.
- Snake and ladders board
- A dice
- Playing pieces
- To begin with each player rolls the dice and the one getting maximum numbers- starts
- Every player start from the counter which asks, ‘start from here’
- Roll the dice on the turns
- The player will move forward according to the number he gets.
- If the dice rolls at bottom of the ladder you can move up the ladder
- If the dice rolls at the mouth of the snake, then you are move back along the snake until you reaches the tail.
- The player who gets to the max points-100-on the table first-wins.
- For More info click https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_and_ladders